TRAINING BEGINS WITH BASIC, AND IT RETURNS TO BASIC (P26)

養神館塩田剛山的合氣道

版主: michelle

回覆文章
michelle
道場長
文章: 3068
註冊時間: 週五 8月 31, 2007 12:07 am
來自: 台灣台中

TRAINING BEGINS WITH BASIC, AND IT RETURNS TO BASIC (P26)

文章 michelle »

Training begins with basics, and it returns to basics
訓練始於基本,而它也將再回到基本

Kihon Dosa/Basic Movements 基本移動

We train in kihon dosa in order to learn the basic body movements of aikido. There are six basic movements, each one of which can be performed alone or with a partner. They are: hiriki no yosei ichi (elbow power I), hiriki no yosei ni (elbow power II ), tai no henko ichi (body change movement I), tai no henko ni (body change movement II), shumatsu dosa ichi(after-class exercise I), shumatsu dosa ni(after-class exercise II), Beginners, who usually perform the movements without a partner, learn through them how to focus the power developed by their whole body, how to do entering and turning movements, and how to maintain a stable posture. Higher grades, who perform the movements with a partner, taking on both the role of sh'te and of uke, develop a sense of connecting with the partner's energy. They also learn how to use the partner's weak line in order to unbalance him, how to develop breath power, and so forth.

These movements can be practiced empty-handed or with a sword.

我們訓練kihon dosa是為了學習合氣道身體的基本移動。共有六種基本移動方式, 每一個都可以單獨或有對手時使用,他們分別為手肘力量一,手肘力量二,身體移動一,身體移動二,下課後運動一,下課後運動二。初學者,通常是單獨練習移動,如何透過全身來訓練集中力,如何進入、如何轉換,如何保持穩定的姿勢。高階者,和對手一起練習,學習取方和受方兩種角色,建立和對手力量的連結。 他們也學習如何利用對手的弱點讓他失去平衡,如何建立呼吸力等等。

這些身體的移動,可以是空手、或是用劍來練習。

譯者:武少林功夫學苑/武少林合氣道場 謝小鳳
*中文翻譯僅供參考,請以TOTAL AIKIDO內文為主。
回覆文章

回到「TOTAL AIKIDO」