註冊時間: 週五 8月 31, 2007 12:07 am
來自: 台灣台中

2012年關島合氣道研習

文章 michelle »

Mutsuko Minegishi’s 40th Anniversary in Aikido
             International Aikido Seminar Sept. 28(F)-30(S), 2012

Revised letter

Dear friends,       February 2 , 2012
The year of Dragon has come. This is a special year because I was born in the year of Dragon, and this is my 40th year since I started Aikido in 1972. This female dragon is trying to ascend higher than ever during the year 2012.

Thanks to your support and friendship, I have travelled to 35 countries and more than 150 dojo’s in the world not counting my duplicated visits.

In order to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you, I would like to hold an International Aikido Seminar and a big party with all of you on Guam. The date has been changed to September 28(F)-30(S), 2012. This date was selected because there will be International Aikido Federation Congress and Seminar from September 17 to 23in Japan. I thought that this would be the most convenient time for you to make a small extension of your journey on the way back. Guam is 1558 miles and 3.5 hours of flight from Narita, Japan. After vigorous workout during the seminar, you will be able to dip your tired body and mind in the warm ocean to relax.

More detailed plans will be forwarded to you as soon as they are more or less finalized. Please mark your calendar now so that you will not forget to come and join me.

Guam is a very small tropical island. The Aikido circle is still very small because I have been here only for 12 years, and a half of which I was not living here. I can assure you, however, that you will enjoy this tropical climate, blue sky, blue ocean and many marine sports and of course, GOLF.

Now that the date has been changed, I will try again to request Aikikai for the presence of Doshu or Waka sensei or one shihan on behalf of Aikikai. I am also expecting several highest ranking instructors from Japan and elsewhere. You will surely enjoy their instructions.

Please let me know if you can participate in this event as soon as possible so that I can start making arrangements for the transportations and accommodations.

Some package deals from Tokyo to Guam will be available. Please check the following travel agencies in the Internet to book your flights.

H.I.S. Guam Package Tour
JCB Guam Package Tour
Or, please let me know so that I can find some good deals for you.

I was originally planning to take you around in Japan, but unfortunately, I must return to Guam on September 24, Monday, immediately after the seminar for the final preparation on Guam.

I am going to compile a small memorial booklet about my past activities. I would like to ask you all to send me your messages and photos with some memorable stories with me.

I am looking forward to welcoming you all to the Paradise of Guam,

Sincerely yours,
Mutsuko Minegishi
Chief Instructor, Guam Aikikai
james1972
總教練
文章: 1130
註冊時間: 週五 8月 10, 2007 11:15 am
來自: 台灣台中

Re: 2012年關島合氣道研習

文章 james1972 »

有與趣參加的人請儘快報名